Thursday, December 20, 2007

So... We're live

So... we're live with the redesign.

Actually we've been live for about 30 hours or so as of this writing.

Wow. So THIS is what responsibility feels like... not sure I was expecting this.

On the plus side, we had a great first couple of days in terms of user response, page views up quite a bit, seem to be signing up new users more often, and a slew of new photos have been submitted.

We've had our issues, to be sure, but overall the effort put in has been nothing short of miraculous. When I sit back and look at the issues list from moment of relaunch to where we stand now, I'm blown away by how much we've gotten accomplished. The scary thing is we're not done yet, and I guess we never ever will be, that's kind of the point.

So make a Rob happy, visit your favorite pet social network, www.wagnbrag.com, post to the forums, upload a few pictures, make a brag book or two, and rate some photos. Have some fun!

I'll be over there... passed out in the corner in the fetal position sucking my thumb... I promise I won't drool...




too much

0 comments: