Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Redesign Eve

Twas the night before relaunch
And all through the net
All the developers were coding,
for the deadline not met.

I on my caffeine buzz
And Staci in her car
Had resigned ourselves to "adequate"
They had pushed us that far

When out from the IM window
Came the messages in a flurry
"Just one last thing..."
Let's change it in a hurry

The pixels and text
On the monitor they appear
Does it work in Firefox?
Yes, but fails in IE I fear

"Ping the CSS guy," they scream
"No matter the cost"
For if it fails there
Our project is lost

On into the night
More modifications requested
With a weary head
I was sure I'd been bested

When who should log on
Trying to save the day?
The genius designer
Who's name I can't say.

"Close div tags, center ad spaces"
The corrections did flow
It all came together
Results starting to show.

Then promptly at 10
The work finally completed
Without all the help
We would have been defeated

And I heard him exclaim
As he hit Alt plus F4
"Merry Redesign To All"
Now, let's do some more.

Check out www.wagnbrag.com at some random time tomorrow (12/19) when we will be (re)launching with our new layout and forums!

0 comments: