Friday, July 18, 2008

As the fewd turns

Well, the fucking morons called the health department on me. Now, I will have to say, they qualify for the "fucking morons" statement wholeheartedly due to their complaint.

I'm sitting here, working when the doorbell rings. It's a member of the Clermont County Health Department, they've received an "anonymous" tip that I'm dumping yard waste and animal feces in such a way that it is causing a smell for my neighbors.

I take him back to the area of the yard that I use for such a purpose, the far right corner. I dump my clippings back there but the dog poop is only accidental accumulation due to either bag pickup or the dogs actively going back there and pooping in the pile.

So why do they qualify for fucking morons? Because the idiots dump their clippings literally on the other side of the fence from mine. He walked back there and said "Well, I really don't smell anything other than some molding grass and with your neighbor doing the same thing, it's hard to tell where it's coming from if anywhere. Since it was an anonymous report, I'm not going to fill out any paperwork just make sure you clean up any dog feces and leave it at that."

What the idiots apparently don't know is that it is local law that if you have a pool you have to have a gate locked at all times around it. Guess who doesn't. Two can play the "let's call the authorities" game.

More to follow, I'm sure of it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should do something to their cat...that'll teach them